In Engagement Lab
- Attaches to the top of liquor bottles.
- Sound alarms when going through EAS/RF pedestals.
- This technology increases EFFORT necessary to steal and resell the product, as the bottle protector is very difficult and time-consuming to remove.
- This technology increases the RISK involved by sounding an alarm if the alarm passes through an EAS or RF pedestal, alerting associates or other customers. Also increased risk of injury if attempt is made to remove product by breaking bottle.
- This technology decreases the REWARD by making it difficult to remove bottle protector without damaging the product.