In Engagement Lab
- Attaches to garments via a strong cable.
- Alarm sounds when cable is broken, or alarm sounds when device goes through pedestal.
- This technology increases EFFORT necessary to steal and resell the product, as the cable is both difficult and time-consuming to remove.
- This technology increases the RISK involved by sounding an alarm if the alarm passes through an EAS or RF pedestal, alerting associates or other customers.
- This technology decreases the REWARD by making it difficult to remove the device without damaging the product.